"Good to Know"
- Payment is due on your child's first day of class in that month. Please don't make me hunt you down. Not pretty. See below for methods of payment.
- This is not a daycare! Pick up and drop off children on time. Be considerate of other classes and students. Besides teaching, I am a professional artist. I may be working on my artwork or meeting with clients.
- If school is cancelled due to weather, there will be no art class that day. I base my schedule on Fargo Public Schools. Even though I have kids coming from as far as Hawley, Kindred, and Casselton, it is easier to stick with one district calendar. Breaks and vacations may not line up so be sure to mark your calendar and read the invoices for dates.
- Look for invoices in your inbox. Payment is always due before or on the first day of class for the month.
- NO REFUNDS. If class is missed due to weather or illness, you can ask to reschedule during the week if I have any spots available. Always read invoices and emails carefully for any messages, info, and, particularly, for class dates and announcements regarding any upcoming absence on my part. Payments must be monthly or biannually. I do not allow "per class" payment as it just means a lot of bookkeeping. Expect to receive invoices around the 27th of every month.
- If I cancel due to my own illness, you will be credited for the missed class.
Accepted Methods of Payment